1. Think about a current situation that feels overwhelming, frustrating or confusing.
2. Name the feeling word that describes how you feel when you picture the situation. Examples: sad, hopeless, frustrated, fearful, angry, etc.
3. Locate this feeling in your body. Examples, heart center, belly, head or anywhere else in the body. It could also be a bodily posture as slumped shoulders or clenched teeth.
4. What is the negative thought connected to the feeling? Example: I don't have enough time, I shouldn't react the way I do, I'm not smart enough, I don't have enough money, etc.
5. You will be using the rind of an organic orange. If it's not organic, wash thoroughly before using.
Lightly scratch the rind of the orange and breathe the aroma into the situation that is bothering you. Notice what happens.
You might have to do another round or you may schedule a time with me for a Aroma Freedom session to clear the emotional challenge or memory that's interfering with your everyday life purpose.